Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow, we're 19 months old today!!

Today Summer and Chase turned 19 months old. Not an unusually common number to celebrate, but it makes me realize how big they are getting. They are now on their way to 2, and at that rate, we're not going to have any babies around here anymore! Some may think that is a good thing, but it makes me a little sad to think about.

Summer and Chase have brought more love and joy to my heart and our lives, it's almost indescribeable. I absolutely can not imagine what life would have been like without them. They have made me smile and warmed my heart more than I ever would have imagined and have truly been my saving grace. I can not thank God enough for blessing me with them.

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

Happy 19 month Chase and Summy! Z&J will hit the 20 month mark on the 23rd! Our babies are growing up... :(

Joanna said...

Happy 19 months!!! I feel the same way Kristen, what wonderful blessings we have!