Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 6 quirks (a fun blogging game)

I've officially been "tagged" by two of my blogger buddies: Jenny and Katie so here is my part in this fun little game we're playing...

The 6 Quirks Meme

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


My Quirks:
1. This is apparently not a quirk because Katie does it too! I count things. And I like for things to be balanced evenly. If I'm counting floor tiles, I count from the outside in, on each side, to see where the center line is. I count syllables in sentences and think of ways to change it to an even number of syllables, like 10, by changing words.

2. I wash my hands too much. Not OCD or anything but in the kitchen I'll wash them when I first get in, after I touch a sponge or towel, after anything touches them, food, water, anything. I have to use soap. Noone has to ever worry about germs on my hands while I'm cooking!

3. I don't eat fruit because I don't like the texture of it. I can not imagine ever eating an orange YUCK! I don't drink orange juice if it has pulp, unless it's been strained. I love ketchup, tomato soup, tomato pasta sauce, all tomato products, but don't like tomatoes.

4. I can't drink well without a straw. I started drinking with straws so long ago because I have sensitive teeth that if I have to drink out of a glass I almost always miss my mouth at least once.

5. I can't sleep without at least 2 regular pillows and a king or 4 regular pillows. Two for my head, one to hold onto and one to prop my knee with. Frankie has slept with none before, at hotels while I've had four. I've folded up comforters (and then covered them with towels or a sheet or something since hotel comforters are gross) to make due before.

6. I can't stand it if someone tears a napkin. Paper towel, paper, anything else is fine. Napkin. AGGHHH!!!

I thought I was more normal until I was forced to participate in this exercise!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

these quirks are fun to read. :) I posted mine but it is below another post, so I don't know if anyone will see it unless I mention it. lol
Don't you get tired of counting??? ha ha

jennbecc said...

You weirdo Kristin! *L* Frankie is a good guy to let you have all the pillows. :)